Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ok, so it's been a little while..

but this house = full time crazy. I'd happily settle for part time crazy right now. I don't know how much blogging I'll be able to do in the near future. I have two massive papers due & a midterm next week, plus the everyday excitement of life without Dave. Add in the weekly blood work & lots of doctor's appointments, & I'll be lucky to finish all my homework & find time to sleep. Without going into great detail (because those of you that need to know the why already do), this is day two of progesterone therapy four times a day, plus a handful of extra vitamins, B6, B12, & tons of folic acid. For someone pumped full of vitamin B, I'm awfully tired. I fell asleep on the couch with Chop last night watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. If only dishes & laundry would take care of themselves, right? I need a straight IV of coffee.. Stat! Oh, & an email would be nice too. I know that's not going to be coming any time soon, but a girl can dream! Until then I guess I'll settle for a one sided conversation with him. Two weeks down, a million more to go, or so it seems. It's days like these that make me wish that he wasn't going to reenlist. If that were the case, this would be our last patrol. At the most, one more. At least then there would be a light at the end of the tunnel. Right now, no such light exists. Tomorrow pay day will hit & I'll remind myself how lucky we are as I'm using our BAH to pay our mortgage, but until then.. Navy, you stink! Today is just one of those days filled with a 9 year old girl that rolls her little eyes & a little boy who is crabby because he's on a nap strike. Bed time will come soon for the little ones & then I'll get to sit down & work on those dreaded papers that I've put off all week..

No comments:

Post a Comment