Monday, October 12, 2009

Zippy what?

Again, with the quilting obsession.


 I found this website through a blog last year (I wish I could remember what blog, but it escapes me) & have been eyeing it ever since. I finally talked myself into shelling out the cash last weekend, the day after my trip to JoAnn's. My kit & book came early last week & I was so excited I could have jumped right out of my skin. The wonderful lady that's behind the product, Jenny, is amazing at explaining everything in her book so that even I, the craft challenged one, can totally get it. She's a real sweetheart to boot, so everyone should run over & take a peek at her site.

So keep an eye out for updates & pictures on the progression of my
quilt(s)!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was fun to find! Can't wait to watch your journey through Zippyland. It's a crazy book but it still makes me laugh so I think that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had me giggling too! I love the recipes you included.

    ReplyDelete