Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleep, where are you?

Insomnia stinks. It's even worse when you know that tomorrow could end up being a very HUGE day so you're all excited and anxious. I hate it when my body says it's exhausted but my brain refuses to give in. Or vice versa. So I'll just pass the time with this lovely little.. whatever it is. Lucky me that I was tagged, otherwise how would I pass this sleepless night?

The Rules:
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. You must use only one word answers!Once you have filled it out you then pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded.

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? up
3. Your mother? hotlanta
4. Your father? tattooed
5. Your favorite food? italian
6. Your dream last night? insane
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? sunroom
10. Your hobby? waiting
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? together
13. Where were you last night? keira's
14. Something that you aren't? organized
15. Muffins? apple
16. Wish list item? sleep
17. Where did you grow up? georgia
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? huge
21. Your pets? annoying
22. Friends? best
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? impatient
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? accord
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? AE
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? sunday
32. Your best friend? hubster
33. One place that I go to over and over? starbucks!
34. One person who emails me regularly? mom
35. Favorite place to eat? luigi's

My six - you! C'mon, you know you wanna!

1 comment:

  1. Alright, alright... I'll try... granted, it will be the first blog I've posted in probably 6 months or more... LOL

    ReplyDelete